Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Bittersweet

Bittersweet news this morning my friends.
My beautiful bride went home to be with Jesus last night at 11 PM (Monday Night) Nov. 23
She slipped peacefully away not aware of what was going on and when she opened her eyes she looked into the eyes of Jesus.
Completely healed and restored and ready for the work ahead in the coming ages.
Please make sure that when you leave this life you know where you are going and make sure it is to an eternal place in heaven with Jesus.
These lives we live are but a vapor.

I will miss you for the rest of my life. BUT I WILL see you again, and very soon!

Folks have asked if there's a way to give online...  Here's a link.  
There's a lot of bills from medicines, and 15+ recent days in hospital.  Thanks so much!
Christine Mitton Cancer Fight

3 comments:

  1. R.I.P. and God be with all you bereaved, and especially the lovely little boy as he grows up and hopefully on into his dotage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will truly miss Christine Mitton! I met her on our trip to Israel in August 2013 and always looked at her as a sweet woman of God who was kind to others and had a heart for Jesus! I enjoyed getting to know her on this once in a lifetime trip and share these memories together. However, it was May of this past year when I REALLY got to know Christine, as I began to come and spend time with her and help out occasionally with Eli or light household chores. She was the real deal, truly loved the Lord and her family. I admired her for the way she handled the pain and complications of this disease, yet still battled on and clung to life like no one I'd ever seen before! She wanted so desperately to watch her son grow up and be a part of his life, but God had other plans. We don't always understand the way things go, but we trust our Sovereign God; His ways are perfect. Heaven has gained a beautiful soul now and we will see Christine when we move on to be with Jesus. She taught me how to be brave and fight sickness and disease, but most of all, she taught me how to love Jesus through the tough times! She told me only two weeks ago that she'd had a long time relationship with God and she knew that He loved her, but NOW she KNOWS He Really loves her!! She looked at each day as a gift and was truly grateful for all who prayed for her and touched her life! We will miss you Christine, but I am happy that you are now healed and whole and with our precious Jesus! I'm blessed to have been touched by your life! Love always, Sheilah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    Here is a message I received from Jackie and Doug Rickard:
    "If you can, please pass on to Paul Mitton, that we are bringing he and Elijah before the Lord in prayer. Christine was a beautiful follower of Jesus, and while we know she is now in the Presence of the Lord, we're delighted Paul and baby Elijah are bearers of Christine's and Jesus' love as well.
    Sincerely,
    Jackie & Doug Rickard

    ReplyDelete