Saturday, October 17, 2015

A protein shake and a smoothie...

Update: 10:40pm Oct. 17-15

I want to let you know that your prayers are working... Christine asked for her "Dark Chocolate" Organic Valley Protein drink (it tastes great) earlier this evening, and then drank a pretty good portion of a blueberry smoothie that her mom made. She's now resting comfortably.

Praying for a good night and more food tomorrow!
A big thank you to each one of you individually!!! Wish I had the time to personally thank you, but know as I read through your posts, and those that hit the like button, I thank God for each one of you. Your comments lift me up so much!!!!! I feel enveloped in Love!

You guys, from all throughout my life, are a special treasure to me, especially in this trial...

Love you, each and every one!!!
Paul

1 comment:

  1. Praying! I wish I could stop by and visit, but I've been sick for the past few days and that would not be good for Christine. Thinking of you all and praying fervently!

    ReplyDelete