Sunday, October 4, 2015

Rollin, Rollin, Rollin...

It's been pretty amazing, this ride in the last five months and in many ways actually really good, healing and faith building!

Seen some amazing miraculous things happening just in the last few days including mama getting out of bed today  into a wheelchair and sitting up and eating soup!!!  Even using the bathroom.. She says " I told you I had to go.."

And a lot of talking, something the doctor said she wouldn't be able to do. 

When it was time to get back in bed she wanted to do it herself and wasn't happy that I helped.  Thumped me in the arm a couple times.  My girl's a fighter!!!!!

Shes had minimal pain meds since being home.  That's exciting that she doesn't need as much, and is able to wake up, not being so drugged up.  

Please pray specifically for the lump in her right breast (the start of all this) to GET OUT!!!

Please share this with anyone who would pray.  Thank Uou for your faithful prayers!!

Praise God for his healing power!  He remains true to his Word :-)




2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the update, Paul! She's amazing and our God is so good!! Please tell her I send my love and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the updates Paul, very encouraging as we continue with you in prayer!

    ReplyDelete