Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Christine Update Sept. 29, 2015 3:14pm

So, had a chat with the Doctors this morning.  Did I mention they go with the worst case scenario?  Well they are...

MRI test this morning, results came back showing cancer now in the skull, and 2 stroke sites in her brain...  which might explain the lack of communication & consciousness...

So, as I said 5 months again, this is Bad.... It's actually badder.... Is that a word?  It's always been in the Lord's hands, its just more acute now...

Isaiah 43:25New International Version (NIV)

25 “I, even I, am he who blots out
    your transgressions, for my own sake,
    and remembers your sins no more.
26 Review the past for me,
    let us argue the matter together;
    state the case for your innocence.

So I stated my case this morning to the Lord, on the way to the hospital.  Reminding Him of His promises in His Word...  I told Him about all you Saints around the world praying for my sweet bride!  I told Him it's time for Him to show His power!  That she will be a great testifier of His healing power, and I'll make sure she spreads that word whether she likes it or not...  :)

I'm not giving up, even though others are.  God can still heal her.  While there is breath in her lungs he can still touch her,  the Great I AM who "heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit." Psalm 103


Praise the Lord, my soul,
    and forget not all his benefits—
who forgives all your sins
    and heals all your diseases,
who redeems your life from the pit  Psalm 103

So please don't give up either.  Keep praying & believing for that Miracle.  This has always been a case of the Lord stepping in to heal.


Thanks for all your support & kind words, although I'd prefer not to hear;  "I'm so sorry...  You've been a good husband, Keep the faith, Stay strong..." Yo yo.... sup.  


Don't give up until she's healed or the Lord calls her home!!!


How bout:  "Praying for you guys" ( and do it), "Believing and praying for a miracle", "Standing with you!"  Or be creative AND positive!

Thank you Saints for standing with us!

P, C, & E.

Photo taken August 21, 2015... One month ago...

7 comments:

  1. I'm praying for that miracle, Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm praying for you and your sweet family! I know miracles happen everyday...I've seen it! She's gonna have a awesome testimony when she comes home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying right now. Praying hard!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying right now. Praying hard!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I Prayed from a Mother's Heart!! God is Faithful & May He show His Miraculos Power!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Smith's are praying for your precious wife!
    'Therefore let us draw near with confidence to the throne of grace, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need.' Heb 4:16.
    Much love to you Paul and your family.

    ReplyDelete