Monday, September 28, 2015

Now & Then

12:07 am, Sept. 29

Wife's bedside, Palm Bay Hospital

She's sleeping, I'm in & out... trying to get this written.  When she does "wake up" she's not coherent, non communicative...  Keeps telling me...., well, I'd like to think she's talking to me... "Don't touch it..." over and over...

The Doctors are telling me she's "very sick," "doesn't look good.."

Well, they would say that, they have to go worst case scenario...  But haven't they heard of healing???  Do they know the God of the Universe?  I'm praying that they get a personal introduction to his healing power!

So how did we end up here...  We were having conversations Saturday morning...  Yes she was in pain, but she was quite "with it" and even made a joke or two...

But she also told me "I can't have another day like yesterday... I need some relief"

Let's jump back 2 weeks....  Hip Pain starts again...  Hospital for pain meds...

4 weeks back... Hospital for rib pain - 2 cracked ribs..

5 weeks back, feeling great, walking without the walker... Pulled weeds in the garden, felt great!

5+ months..  Arm pain, back pain and then the back went out...


So now my laptop battery is dying... time to publish this and add to it next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment